Day 358: Party Dress!

After many many times of searching for the perfect graduation dress, my mom and I finally found it today! We made multiple stops in River Oaks, the Houston Dillard's, and even Rice Village! We thought we found the perfect dress at Em & Lee, but after trying it on multiple times, and even buying, I realized that it just wasn't the dress for me! My mom wasn't too happy that we had spent so much time and found nothing, but we were determined to find THE dress before we went home. Thankfully we made our way to Nordstrom's in the Galleria, and found dress heaven! I tried on more dresses at Nordstrom's than I did anywhere else I'd looked - the one definitely had to be there! Eventually, I did find the perfect dress, and I'm so excited to get to wear it :)
Later tonight, the girls and I got to go out on the town... all ten of us! The usual crew added Kaitlyn and Gabrielle for the night, and we made sure that it was a night to remember! Hanging out with my ladies is my favorite thing to do, and having a great time is what we do best! We got a little crazy, and we definitely made it a memorable night... just not in the way we expected. I think next time we go out, we're gonna hold off on the drama. Bringing the party is what we're known for, and we want to keep it that way! We'll keep being the crazy girls we are, but we'll just make sure to keep it classy - class of 2011 that is!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment