Day 329: Scrapbooking Hell


With only about a week left to finish our senior legacies, my girl friends and I have been rushing to get things done. Getting something to look cute definitely takes time - and a lot of it. Realizing that we were either going to never see each other because we were too busy scrap booking or we were not going to get our scrapbooks finished on time because we were too busy hanging out, we came up with a solution... Scrapbooking party! We gathered all of our individual scrapbook stuff and decided to just throw it all over the room and have a free for all. Stickers, papers, page covers, and pictures were literally COVERING the floor of Erin's game room. The floor was invisible! From the time we got out of school until the end of the night we scrapbooked - the entire day! I sometimes feel like after I work on my book, I barely make a dent in all the work that is to be done. Senior lecagy... oh when am I ever going to be done with you?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment