Day 328: Mother Knows Best


There's only one problem with going out every night during TAKS week... moms. Mine in particular. Clair wasn't too much of a fan of me being out pretty much the whole week and just stopping in to change my clothes, so today I had to refrain from seeing my friends and stay home :( I guess you can call it being grounded, except it really wasn't too bad! I was beginning to get tired from all the crazy TAKS activities, that I had really forgotten to sleep lately, so napping and watching Desperate Housewives in my pajamas all day was actually pretty relaxing. I'm never the friend who wants to miss out on a hang out, nor was I really willing - but today was actually pretty darn necessary. I guess it goes to say that without being grounded, I might never get some sleep!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment