Day 355: Late Night Hangover




Who says you can't get crazy on a Wednesday night?! Tonight at midnight (well, technically thursday morning) was the premier of the Hangover 2! This movie was something my friends and I didn't want to miss out on, so we definitely made sure we were attending the midnight premier! Erin, Mariah, Savannah, Jamie, and I got there about thirty minutes early, but we still had to sit in the second row. Not our prime spot choice, but we were still happy that we got to see the movie at midnight! The movie is almost exactly like the first one, pretty much the same exact plot. This time however; there are a few more hilarious characters and schemes. After seeing this moving, there's one thing I'm sure of. I will NEVER get so drunk that I would be convinced to cut off my own finger... GROSS!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment