Day 322: GREAT Friday!






Today was possibly one of the best days of my life - Good Friday! Okay of course, it's an amazing holy day on the Catholic calendar, but it was an even more amazing day that we got off from school! Since the moment we found out we were going to get today off, my friends and I knew exactly what to do... BEACH TRIP! With almost every single person from Austin High School (plus a few more!) in tow, our army of cars headed down to Surfside for some classic hanging out and partying at the beach! I mean, come on let's be real... what better way to celebrate Good Friday than by soaking up some sun at the beach! In total, there were probably about sixty kids with us - definitely our most successful beach trip ever! Everyone finally got to take a load off from school to just kick back, relax, and enjoy the beautiful weather. We didn't really hit up the water too much though - there was a wall of seaweed covering the shore! It was too gross, we all decided to steer clear and keep the activities a little bit more above the tide lines :) Today was probably one of the biggest bonding days ever - my favorite way to spend my time! I think a little bit of sand and sun is just what us kids needed to turn this Good Friday into a GREAT Friday!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment