Day 300: Most Creative Question


Lately everyone's been stressing out about prom. Whether it's hanging out at the beach house afterwards, which people are in which group, or who's going with who, prom has just been a big mess of confusion. The boys have really waited this year to ask the girls, so we've been freaking out a little! It's almost only a month left until the big day, so planning keeps coming more and more down to the wire. After so many people continuously asking me, "who are you going to prom with?" I finally stopped answering. I had options, but no boys had manned up yet and popped the question! Finally, today those questions were put to rest. I have seventh period with Mark and Erin, and today we were having our last quiz today over Alas Babylon. Mrs. Field passed out the quizzed and told us that there was an extra question that wasn't printed on the quiz, so she was going to put it on the board for us to copy down. I started taking my quiz and had answered a couple of questions when I heard Mark say, "Man, that's a difficult question." Instinctively I looked up at the board and read, "In chapter 13, will Brittany Muller go to prom with Mark Agatep?" I immediately clasped my hand over my mouth in awe as everyone started to laugh. Seeing they were waiting for my answer, I finally said, "yes!" It maybe have taken Mark a little while to ask, but it was worth the wait. He definitely wasn't voted Most Creative for nothing!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment