Day 267: All-American Andrew



Today I actually woke up early on a weekend for once! I woke up early to drive LeAnn Hill to the rodeo, since she couldn't drive herself. She even brought me a sweet tea from Chick-fil-A! She is definitely one of the funniest and sweetest ladies I know, and I am always willing to help her and her family out. We compared random high school drama stories, talked about our love for shoes, and everything in between. I guess getting along with adults just comes easy to me, I'm always interested in what the wiser people have to say :)

Tonight Jamie slept over and we went on a late Whataburger run. It was about 12 in the morning, which is really a busy time for Whataburger round these parts! We were in there for about thirty minutes when Andrew Sciba and James Sullivan walked in, crazy as ever. I swear, those boys are a bunch of loonies! I don't know how it happened, but somehow Jamie and I convinced Andrew to do a photoshoot, and it was seriously one of the funniest things ever. I almost cried I was laughing so hard! Regardless of what mood I'm in, I know Andrew the "All-America Stud" Sciba can put me in a great mood! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment