Day 282: Fun in the Sun




The first day in Destin was spent doing the most important thing to do while at the beach... tanning! My grandparents aren't coming until tomorrow, so Diane, my mom, and I spent the day just hanging out by the beach. We treated ourselves to sleeping in late, laid out all day long, and just relaxed. Basking in the Destin sun is a real-life paradise, I wish that I could live there for the rest of my life! Destin is seriously the place to be when it's sunny - it's much, much, MUCH prettier than Galveston... Too bad it isn't close to home! After a couple hours of getting a little burnt, we decided it was time to head in. We spruced ourselves up a bit and decided to grab some dinner at a crazy, artsy restaurant called "Graffiti". They had paintings covering the walls, a chandelier made out of rainbow water bottles, and much more! We picked up some famous gelato afterwards, and got to watch some kids do a green screen performance of "Baby Got Back" by Sir-Mix-Alot in the middle of the shopping center. A relaxed day transformed into one crazy night!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment