Day 287: "Presh Pic."





Finally after wanting and waiting to go for ages, my friends and I finally got together for a 2011 beach trip! Every single time this year that people have asked me, "what are we going to do this weekend?", I've replied "let's go to Galveston!" Since it's been pretty chilly throughout most of the year, everyone tells me that I'm crazy. To be honest though, I don't care what time of year or what weather it is... I love the beach! This morning a big group of us met up at Randall's and headed out for what was bound to be a crazy adventure... and we were not let down! There was music blastin' out the speakers, jumping in the waves, and... getting keys locked in the car. The story is... I didn't want anyone in my car to have to take their keys or phone or anything else and get it all sandy, so I left the doors unlocked all day. I didn't open any doors though, it would drain the battery! It worked out perfectly up until unfortunately... someone locked and shut all the doors. I don't know how it happened or how they came, but two random guys from down the beach thankfully came to the rescue - which took an hour! It was a pretty hectic day, and I don't know if I'd drive to the beach again for a while... but I'd say Beach Trip 2011 #1 was a success!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment