Day 292: THE DRESS!


After visiting a million stores, trying on a billion dresses, and looking at a trillion websites, I finally found it. I found my perfect prom dress! I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, and excatly what I didn't want. I knew that I really wanted a blue dress, with a sexy slit. Some things I defintely didn't want were too much beading, plain dresses, and most of all... prints. When I first started looking, I refused to try on anything I thought didn't fit my perfect idea. However, my mom always told me that even if you think a dress is ugly on the rack, try it on anyway because you never know what it's gonna look like on. Thank goodness for her adivce, or else I would have never found the one! Throughout my many trials and errors, I finally found that even the dresses you think you don't want could wind up being the perfect fit! I'm not going to put up a picture of it, I want it to be a surprise for everyone on prom day. Every time I look at this dress though, I fall more and more in love with it. I know I'm going to feel like a pretty princess on prom night! All the other dresses were okay, but this one just blew me away!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment