Day 288: Family Reunion


Spring break last year for Steffi and I was pretty crazy. We and all of our friends went pretty crazy and we definitely had the time of our lives. This year, we toned down a little bit, but I'm still happy I got to see my "family"! Will (Steffi's boyfriend) came down to visit for the weekend before they have to go back to TCU, so she decided that there was one destination that he MUST visit while he's here. The beach! (I'm telling you, the beach is the place to be). Sadly, today there was not as much fun in the sun as yesterday. In fact, there was no sun at all! It was humid, windy, and downright cold! Kelsey and I got there before anyone else, so we decided to have a quick snack at Fish Tales :) After everyone got there, we froze for a little bit, then quickly came to a consensus that it was time to get off the beach, it was way too cold! We all went to Fisherman's Wharf to meet up with Steffi's parents to eat some dinner in a room looking over the bay. It was beautiful! I got a little annoyed at the boys though... they stole my phone and were just being mischievous brothers the entire dinner! After dinner, we returned back to Steffi's house to have some quality family bonding time. We talked about old Disney channel movies, quoted spongebob, and just laughed for hours. My time with these amazing people is limited, and I love every minute of it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment