Day 290: Coach Byrd's Only Friend


Going back to school after spring break ends is just not fun, not fun at all. I wanted to be where there was sand, sun, and water... but instead I was surrounded by desks, cinderblocks, and lockers. The only thing that interested me today at school was in Coach Byrd's room (which never happens). Usually I can't wait to get out of that class, it's usually so stupid and boring. But today was pretty fun! Not due to learning about economics, however, that's for sure! Coach Byrd's room is filled with random stuff everywhere, I swear you could play "I Spy" in there for hours. Today something extra was added to the classroom... a lizard! A little green one was just roaming around the room during his lecture, it was hilarious! It was a little too distracting, nobody listened to what Byrd was saying, so he eventually gave up. Thanks to the little green guy, I finally had something to pay attention to in economics!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment