Day 270: Time for TAKS




Seniors really do get the most fun out of high school, especially on days like today. While the rest of the school got to wake up early and come in for the English TAKS test; the seniors got to stay up late, sleep in, and still have time to hang out in the pre-summer sun! All the ladies had a girls day laying out by the pool, sipping on some sonic slushies, and getting our tan on :) I've gotten pretty pale... so I need to start working on my base tan before I got to Florida for Spring Break and look like an Albino! Unfortunately, the whole day couldn't be skipped, we still had to attend 6th and 7th periods. We got to school and stayed in the cafeteria for about an hour, completely missing 6th period... it was pointless! I think all of us seniors were all a little bit spoiled, it definitely was the first taste of summer. I can't wait until the full TAKS week... party all night and sleep all day! These really are the best days of our lives <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment