Day 276: Kindergarden Comrades


First things' first, today was one of my very best friend's birthdays, Steffi Cenkus! Steffi has been my neighbor for about twelve years now, so you can definitely say it's been a while since we've known each other. She turned twenty today, two decades old! I can't believe how old all of my friends are becoming, it a little scary! My neighbor sis definitely deserves a shout out for the day, so I hope she has the best birthday ever, and has the chance to celebrate it without stressing herself out!
Tonight was a crazy event. At younglife, I was talking to one of the boys I know from Kempner named Nathan de Jesus, and I found out something insane. He told me that he recognized Erin from kindergarden (I mean come one, she still looks the same, doesn't she!) and I was blown away. I was in Erin's kindergarden class. I asked him, "Mrs. Falleroni's class, A.M, because she only had one class?" And he said yes! Earlier this year, Madison Lemen posted a picture of our kindergarden class and there was a guy front and center sitting next to Erin that we didn't recognize. After pulling it up tonight, we realized it was Nathan! Ironically, Erin, Nathan, and I were all sitting in a line of the bottom row of the picture! After all these years, Mrs. Falleroni's class... reunited!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment