Day 281: Road Trip!


This morning my mother, sister, and I got up and left on our road trip to Destin! Once the clock struck 11, we finally piled all of our bags into the car and hit the road! As guilty as I feel saying this, road trips without the entire family are so much better! Well, not better, but the car ride is SO much less painful. Usually, I'm the kid that winds up having to share a seat with someone. This time, I finally got my own row! I definitely took advantage of it and laid down and slept the entire way to the LSU campus - 5 hours with all the traffic we had! We stopped in LSU to meet up with Sarah and Donna for a little bit to hang out and catch up. They couldn't talk for long because Sarah had to get ready for her formal! Before leaving the campus though, Diane, my mom, and I stopped for lunch at a local favorite - Serrano's. They make probably one of the tastiest sandwiches I've ever had! Quickly after eating, we got back in the car and were on the road again. After way too many hours spent driving, we finally got Florida. The drive was pretty stressful with three girls in one car, but it was worth it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment