Day 273: More and More Bulldog Bucks


Nowadays, I feel like all of my Friday afternoons consist of working. Okay, not working for real bucks, but for bulldog bucks! The girls and I are probably some of the only kids actually helping out with the ProGrad garage sale, I swear I'm working on this project all the time! Today we handed out flyers to probably 300 houses, it was crazy! It took a while too, we worked all the way until it was dark! We tried running, driving, and anything else to go quickly, we wanted to beat the sun. Having to work in the dark just isn't as fun. Hopefully we all get a million points for all of our work, we are definitely the faces of this project. I'm sure all our hard work will pay off in the end, and the final sale will be a huge success!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment