Day 296: What's Your Flavor?


I can now officially say... SNOW CONE SEASON HAS BEGUN! Last time I went to the Chill Out snow cone stand, it was in the summer after playing frisbee golf with some younglife kids (when Tori got hit in the head with a metal frisbee... hilarious!) Today after spending our morning cleaning (well... Erin cleaned her room while I slept, hahaha), watching tv, and just being the lazy bums we usually are, we decided to get up and do something. Getting snow cones we thought was the best idea we've had in a long time! Erin always gets "Thug Passion", which I think has the funniest name on the menu, and I always get "Pink Lemonade". I could serious eat these snow cones for the rest of my life, they are delicious no matter what flavor you pick! I kind of look tired in this picture... not my best. Maybe I was just so lost in the sugary goodness of the snow cones, I thought I was dreaming!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment