Day 284: The New Condo





Tonight my grandparents Grammy and Pop took Diane, my mother, and I to see their new Condo! It's located at a place called the Sanctuary at Redfish, which is crazy awesome. It sits on a lagoon, the same lagoon that Mike Huckabee, a potential Rebublican candidate for the 2008 presidential election, is building his new house (which is ridiculously massive). The new condo is pretty crazy itself! Two stories, four bedrooms, two balconies, four bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen! It could seriously be a house, and I would not mind moving in! It was definitely the prettiest townhome/condo/home I had ever seen - it was even better decorated than my house! After seeing the new place, we went down to check out the new beach. Once we were a couple hundred feet away, Grammy and Pop's puppies knew where we were going. They took off at a million miles an hour running down the beach, it was seriously the cutest thing ever! Those puppies are from Georgia, but I think they were meant for Florida. They sure loved that beach! We also got to tour around the Seaside area a bit, where we randomly saw Cale's parents - so crazy! Seaside and all of it's little shops were beautiful, definitely a fun place to bring the family :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment