Day 279: Missin' Out


Today Cale offered me a free ticket to go with him, Victoria, and Logan to the Rodeo to see Rascal Flatts! Free tickets to the rodeo don't come very often, so I was definitely down to go. I was pretty excited the entire day, I mean who wouldn't be excited about going to the rodeo? It's the best part about Houston during the spring break time! Unfortunately, a halt came to my plan. After picking up the Commander Baker Scholarship form today, I realized that the entire packet was due tomorrow, essay included. I have always wanted to apply for this scholarship, regardless if I win or not. I knew that I had to make a tough decision and stay back from the show to work on my essay, even if I had free tickets. While I got picture updates from Victoria, I sat at home and worked on my essay. Rascal Flatts will come around again, but I'll never have this scholarship opportunity again, I've got to take advantage while I have it! Definitely not the way I wanted to spend my night, but I'm proud that I was able to prioritize.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment