Day 274: Giant Balls?


Today my sister was returning to College Station to go back home, so of course she asked my mom to go shopping with her before going home! I feel like it's a new sunday tradition for the days that Diane is leaving, we always go shopping! The Muller girls just can't get enough of shopping! We went to Katy Mills, which has a few interesting things in it! There was a giant pool filled with human-sized hampster balls in it sitting in the middle of the food court, it was hilarious! It was a little awkward watching the kids run and fall in the balls, they really looked like giant clumsy hampsters! It's a good thing we went to Katy Mills too, because my mom and I got to peek inside of Windsor before leaving for prom dresses. The date keeps getting closer, and I still have yet to find "the dress". Windsor still wasn't the place to find it, but at least we got one more store knocked off the list! At the end of the day, the dress was yet to be found, but we still got our retail therapy in!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment