Day 289: Jason Aldean!




Tonight was the last night of the Houston Rodeo... the big finale. Usually Houston saves the best performer for last, and they didn't let down the tradition this year... it was Jason Aldean! I have no idea how my family got tickets, but all five of us got to slip on our boots and head down to the Reliant! We all got ready separately, but after we all came down and ready, everyone except for my dad has something redish on! We looked like we all planned on matching, what a bunch of weirdos! Now one thing I absolutely can not turn down at the Rodeo is the food. It's a love/hate relationship... so good and so bad for you (not to mention expensive)! None of us could resist, it's just so darn tasty! After Stuffing our faces, checking out the rodeo winners, and looking through all the shops... we were ready. We couldn't wait anymore! We all headed up to the building, found our seats, and sat back to watch the show! He started off with, "Tattoos on this Town", and it was settled for me, this was going to be the best show ever! I'm glad Houston decided to close with him and he decided to close his tour with Houston, it was fate that we all came to see him. Thanks to Jason, I really feel like I'm in a Crazytown chillin' on a Dirt Road where the Days Like These - they go by way too fast. <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment