Day 298: Messy, Messy, Messy


Ever since I've come back from Destin for Spring Break... my room has been a mess. Suitcase still on the floor, clean clothes that I didn't wear sprawled out everywhere, dirty clothes that I did wear sprawled out everywhere... needless to say it's not a pretty sight. I can't remember the last time I made my bed, all my schoolwork is on it! My room became so messy in fact that some days, there's too much going on in my room that I get flustered and just decided to sleep in Diane's room in her bed. My mom has been on my butt for a while now to get it cleaned, but there's just so much stuff that I don't even know where to start! It's a danger zone, and I think if I tried to clean... I'd get lost and stuck in my pile of clothes and never be able to escape! Well, today was the day that all changed. I actually can see my floor now! It's a miracle! Hopefully I never get my room that messy again, it took the whole day to clean and it was just too scary!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment