Day 280: Lady A with the Ladies




Today is the friday before spring break, who could really ask for a better day than this! For weeks now, the girls have been planning to go to the rodeo to see Lady Antebellum, and the show is tonight! After school, we got all dressed up and went out for an early dinner at Chili's to make sure that we stocked up on food. We didn't want to waste our money on expensive rodeo food, it's too expensive! After eating, we all decided to get some energy drinks. Instead of getting Red Bulls, Savannah and I decided to get Five Hour Energies. That was probably one of the best decisions I could have made, because it got me so hyped up! By the time we got to the rodeo, I was bouncing off the car walls, ready for some country music! We jay-walked and crossed parking lots, and trekked about a mile before getting to the stadium, but we finally made it! When Lady A started singing "I Run to You", I knew it was going to be a great night! Lady Antebellum was an amazing show, and I would see them again in a heart beat. Girls nights are the best ways to bond with your friends. I love my girls and I am so blessed to have amazing people like them in my life. Like I said before, I believe that Lady Antebellum's lyrics of their song, "Never Alone", are true in my own heart. I know that I've found friends worth havin' and every year passin' they're gonna mean more than gold.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment