Day 294: Senior Pictures!




Tonight I had an event that I had been anticipating for a long time, Senior Pictures! Okay, it seems a little silly that I would be so pumped about something like this, but I was seriously excited! I mean, who doesn't want somebody to take pretty pictures of them, it's so much fun! Meyer & Maples took my pictures, and they were so amazing to work with - I highly suggest them! ;) Jackie Maples was my photographer of the night, and she was so silly and so much fun! She and my mom tried to keep my smiling and laughing, which sometimes got a little embarrassing. Jackie brought her son - Mitch - along to help, and I'm pretty sure he busted out laughing when my mom tried to imitate the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black. She said thursday was the day after friday... what an amateur! Throughout the night, the wind was blowing and some cows were blocking some of our prime picture spots, but we seemed to manage and the pictures turned out amazing! I've only seen a few so far, but I can't wait to see the rest of them :) Senior pictures are just another milestone achieved in my soon-to-be-over wild ride of senior year!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment