Day 277: Fast Food and Baseball Boys


Lent starts tomorrow and I'm giving up fast food. It's probably going to be one of the most difficult things ever, due to the fact that I have a Chick-fil-A trip scheduled for every friday! I don't know how I'm going to do it... but I know if I'm going to want to eat healthier, this is my first step to success! No more fast food for me for 40 days, so I definitely spoiled myself today for my last fast food meal - a Whataburger barbeque chicken strip sandwich. A classic, and a definitely tasty last supper!
Tonight I went to my first Austin High School Baseball game since sophomore year! I've always had friends that were on the team, but I guess I just haven't ever really been a huge supporter. Baseball is honestly kind of boring to me, but somehow Erin convinced me to go tonight. Thankfully she did because the game was killer! In the bottom of the last inning, we were down by two and had two outs, and one runner on base. Brandon Guillen went up to hit and got two strikes. It looked like the bulldogs were going to lose, and I told myself that if the boys were gonna win it was now or never. Just as I said that, Brandon hits a home run, tying the game and sending it into overtime! I was truly amazed and excited for the boys, I had come to the right game! As the game progressed, the boys eventually got into TRIPLE overtime. They lost at the very last second, but I was still so proud of them! It may have been the only game I've seen this year but darn it, it was the best game I've seen!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment