Day 269: Old Life




Tonight Young Life put on one of the funniest clubs we've ever had... Old Life! Everybody got dressed up in their finest nightgowns, suspenders, and slippers. There were canes, walkers, and wigs everywhere! I thought I was going to have an asthma attack from all the baby powder floating around the room! We played musical baby food, which was DISGUSTING. I hope that I never lose my teeth and have to eat baby food... that stuff is just not okay. Erin and I also got to do a skit called "Lucky" which was hilarious. We were two old geysers comparing stories of our childhood, and we kept saying the other was "Lucky" for living a better life. Every time we said the word "Lucky", we spit out water. We began spitting it on each other and eventually spit it on the unsuspecting crowd, it was great. We even had some lung endurance challenges, when the baseball boys just a big mess of alka seltzer and sprite. Despite our age and physical impairments, us old folk really know how to get down and funky!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment