Day 116: Western Day!



Today was the first official day of spirit at school for homecoming week - western day! People dressed in their most cowboy clothes that they could find - there were lots of dresses, plaid shirts, jeans, and boots! Erin and I took a different kind of angle at western clothes, we decided to take it waaaaay back and wear overalls! We were definitely not looking very cute, but we sure did have some hilarious outfits. The best aspect of my outfit was DEFINITELY "Baby Horse". The horse on a stick toy I've kept in my Suburban for about a year finally got it's first field trip out of the car by coming to school! I rode it to every class, and every time I left my seat in a class I rode to wherever I was going. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty funny. I'm pretty sure Baby Horse was a big hit, people kept wanting to hold him! He was just so popular! It was a great day to be a western girl, YEE-HAW!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment