Day 108: First STUCO Meeting


This picture isn't from today, but it's from the student council winter retreat! Today was the first STUCO meeting for the year - well not full council, but it was the first one for the elected members! I was glad because I love Student Council so much! We played Atoms to Atoms, and that game definitely got me excited because it was an intense game! The way stuco is set up this year is much different than last year, but I know it's going to be a good year! I love that there are so many people in stuco this year as well, I hope that everyone stays in so that everyone will have a fun year! We've got a new principal this year, so hopefully we get to do more fun activities. I can't wait for the year to unfold!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment