Day 107: Finally, a Dress!


I finally went shopping for a homecoming dress today! I've been waiting to go because I didn't want to go by myself, and today my mom and I finally went! Our first stop was at Em & Lee in Town Center, but they weren't open yet so it was a bust! So, we decided to go to the one down in Houston! I wound up getting a skirt and some shoes that were on sale, but nothing for homecoming. So our search went on. We went to the Galleria, where pretty much everything is expensive unless you find the right store! It was stressing me out a little bit, because I couldn't find a dress that I liked, and most I didn't even want to try on because I knew they weren't what I wanted. I guess my style is out of date, because I didn't like a majority of the dresses I saw! Finally however, when we went to Macy's, I found a couple of dresses that I liked! I bought two because they were both on sale, but I'm still undecided on which to wear. I might not have the perfect outfit picked out just yet, but I have my options!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment