Day 93: Katy Rocks!


Today I woke up and was extremely tired! I had went to bed at 7 A.M. and woke up at 9 A.M.... not exactly the right amount of sleep for a seventeen year old! A little after waking up, Kelsey, Caroline, Courtney, & I decided that we wanted to go to sonic to get some slushies! I of course got the most delicious one there is - lemon berry! It definitely was a great snack to wake up to in the morning :) After getting slushies, we went back to the house and I had to pack up to go back home :( I definitely did not want to leave, I had way too much fun with my friends! But unfortunately, I had to leave, so I packed up and hit the road. When I got home, I went over to Mark's house to help him out with studying for the SAT, because we're both taking it in October! We studied for a little, but I eventually went home to take a nap because I was EXHAUSTED! It was definitely necessary! After my amazing nap, I watched Camp Rock 2! I seriously loved it so much, the songs were awesome and the whole movie was cute and was definitely an all around great movie! After Camp Rock, Katy came over for a sleepover! She hadn't been over in so long - I missed her a lot! We definitely did a lot of catching up, I love that chick :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment