Day 114: Shopping for Spirit



This morning I woke up WAY too early - at 9 A.M.! Erin texted me asking me to go shopping with her for some spirit day stuff, and I definitely needed to go get some stuff, so I said yes of course! The only bad thing was, not many places open until after 12 on sundays :( Also, Walmart barely had anything so our trip was kind of a bust. We were determined though, we were definitely going to be ready for our spirit week! Later in the day, Jamie called me to go shopping with her, Erica, and Savannah! We went to the mall to see if they had anything for us! We wound up getting some stuff for unofficial nerd day, class color day, but mostly 80's day! It was super fun and it definitely got me excited for homecoming :) I know this week I'm going crazy and dressing super crazy and I'm not afraid to look silly! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment