Day 146: Ready for the Future


Today I decided that I was going to dress up for school, because I was going to look good for my first day of officially being a future aggie! I know that what the future holds is going to be great, so why not be excited about it?! My future is going to benefit me, so why not greet it looking my best! I have always loved Texas A&M, I was brainwashed by my dad from birth. Those who aren't fans may not understand, but once you're an aggie you're always an aggie! According to the old saying, "From the outside looking in you can't understand it, and from the inside looking out you can't explain it". Being an aggie means everything to me, and I am definitely ready for the future!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment