Day 118: 80's Day!



Today was the most hilarious dress up day BY FAR. It was 80's day! Most girl's wardrobes consisted of colorful leggings, leg warmers, big hair, off-the-shoulder shirts, and of course, bright lipstick! I, however, took a different view of 80's day. A couple of years ago on one of my first visits to my favorite store in the world - Goodwill - I bought a wind suit with Steffi Cenkus. We bought the funniest ones we could find honestly for no apparent reason except to wear them and look stupid. I loaned mine out a couple times though and it had been out of my possession for about two years until a couple of weeks ago when it was finally returned to me! I was extremely excited and decided that no matter what, I was going to wear it on 80's day! I paired it up with some Keds, high socks, and to top it all off, a mullet wig! I even got to be the anchor on the school news, it was hilarious! I can't even count how many laughs I got out of that wig today. I love 80's day!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment