Day 134: Football Failures



Today I rode up with my family to College Station to tailgate and watch the fightin' Texas Aggies play the Missouri Tigers. We were favored in the game, which hasn't happened recently so that was good news. However, we were let down by the Aggies and they lost. We all left the game quarter early because we were so disappointed. We went to the tailgate to eat some food, socialize, and play some washers. Soon though, Erin, Jamie, and I had to make the trek back to Kaitlyn's house because we had to go back home to go to the AHS football game! We fought pretty hard and we made some good plays, but unfortunately Bush was another loss. Each game I know that it makes our school more upset, and it breaks my heart that the boys haven't experienced a win this year yet. Today was just not the day for my football teams to do some winning :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment