Day 129: Rave Club!



Tonight was our first themed younglife club, and it was RAVE NIGHT! All the leaders decorated the Wolf Den with some cool glow in the dark stuff, some black trash bags to put on the walls, and of course, and awesome strobe light! We told everybody to come dressed in their brightest colors, because the lights were off the whole night - it was only glow in the dark! During the leader meeting, we kind of got carried away with the glowsticks, we split them open and sprayed the "juice" everywhere so that it would all glow. To open one up, I bit it and it accidentally squirted all in my mouth, it was disgusting! I got it cleaned up fast because that stuff does NOT taste good! During club, we had the music blasting techno remixes and some awesome singing going on. We played murderer, and also Mat made his game debut with his "I scream, you scream, I can't see my Ice Cream!" skit. It was hilarious, messy, and just an all around good time. I'm glad that people are getting more involved with younglife because coming together at 7:47 on monday nights for some bonding and old fashioned fun is what it's all about!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment