Day 131: Skipping the ASVAB!


Today was a day to look forward to! Today the freshmen, sophomores, and junior of our school took the PSAT while the seniors were assigned to take the ASVAB, a career test. They told all the seniors that it wasn't mandatory, which was a mistake! Because of this, pretty much the entire senior class did not show up for school first through fourth period! I myself was definitely part of the half. I had a sleepover with my friends the night before, woke up late, took my time to get ready, went to breakfast at IHOP with some friends, and just had an all around awesome morning! IHOP was probably my favorite part, there was so many people from school there! The funniest we saw Logan, Evan, Brandon, and Andrew and we laughed because they looked like a group of construction workers! We were all pretty worried that since it was busy that we would never get of there, but the service was surprisingly fast, and everyone was happy with their food! Definitely a good experience for a skip day breakfast with my friends! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment