Day 144: Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner


Tonight the volleyball girls took on our rivals, the travis tigers! Katy and I don't exactly go to all the volleyball games, so we decided that tonight we were going to go! I'm glad we did too, because the game was pretty exciting. The fans were loud and excited, myself being one of them. We beat the tigers and sent them home in three games, and it was awesome! We were screaming our heads off and the girls were excited because they won 2nd in the district and they are going to playoffs! Our girls did good and we are proud fans! Afterwards, I "whipped my hair" a little too much in Katy's car, because my neck started to hurt! Haha it was a fun night with one of my very best friends. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment