Day 123: All I Wanted was a Shake Weight


I told my dad I wanted a Shake Weight for Christmas, so instead he decides to take me to Lifetime and makes himself my personal trainer. Tonight was the first night I went to the gym with him, and it was definitely a workout! All I wanted was a Shake Weight, but instead I got some pull-ups, some push-ups, some bench pressing, the works! I felt like a total dude working out in the machine sections because - let's face it - no girls lift weights at lifetime. It's all a bunch of dudes, "trying to get their swoll on". My dad didn't seem too out of place, but I sure as heck did! I'm pretty sure I was the only girl there who was even going near the bench press area. I felt a little silly but gosh dangit did the workout work! My arms were so tired, I could barely move them by the end of the night. To top it all off, we did the stair climber afterwards and I was ridiculously tired. My dad's a champ, and working out with him is some serious work!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment