Day 319: FINALLY





FINALLY!
Today is my best friend Anam Kader's 18th birthday, the last official girl out of my best friends to turn 18! She is definitely the baby of the group, but not she is fully grown just like the rest of us ;) today, when I first got to school, I remember to tell Anam happy birthday, but I wanted to seem nonchalant about it because I didn't want her to know what I had up my sleeve! After third period, I ran to her fourth period class and set a bunch of birthday stuff on her desk to find, I was so excited! I gave her a pop-up card with a picture of us in it, some raisins, a couple of notes, and some other little random things (not to mention, a few gifts from her A+ prom date Dwayne!). By far the funniest gift though was the raisins! I knew that she'd feel guilty about eating all the random sweets people would be giving her throughout the day, so I decided to give her something of her favorite, but just a healthier choice :) Plus, she will never let me forget how much she loves those darn things! Needless to say, she definitely appreciated the gesture. We've been best friends since middle school, and now we're finally legal together, CHEERS TO THE YEARS BEST FRIEND! I can't believe that officially today, all of my best girlfriends are 18. Now we can all go out and cause a ruckus! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment