Day 302: Chill


Most of my day today consisted of napping. Not the usual way I spend my Saturday afternoons... but I was still feeling a little woozy from my blood donation yesterday! I finally got myself up and doing something when it came time for Jamie's senior pictures in the afternoon. The same people who took erin's pictures took Jamie's so i'll post pictures from both days! A few girls got together with white shirts and jeans shorts to take some pretty group pictures in the park again... hopefully they turned out cute! If they don't... c'est la vie. I'll get everyone together and get Albert to snap a few pics of us with our Nikon! After dinner, all the girls besides Jamie (she had to finish up with her pictures!) went in our matching outfits out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. I've been trying to save my money lately, and ordering a kid's meal there was the best deal ever. $4.64 for the whole thing, a bargain! After a bit of shopping, I decided to go home and chill out for the rest of the night. I watched some movies that were on tv, hung out with Mark for a bit, and hit the hay early. I swear this whole blood donating thing threw my whole day off, it made me much more relaxed than usual. Sometimes you just need to take life slowly, and stop and smell the buffalo wings!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment