Day 364: The Night Before Life Goes On



Today was a day FULL of things to do. As Victoria put it, "I feel like I have a to-do list that never gets any smaller!" I woke up early today to head on over to the Cassani's and start setting up for Erin and I's graduation party tomorrow, the day has already come! We spent quite a bit setting up our "shrine", and in the end I think we did pretty darn good! After coming home, I had to make sure that I set apart time for one of the things on my to-do list I've been putting off the most... my Math Placement Exam. Every student attending a Texas University has to take one, and they've given us ample time to complete it. I have never really been in the mood to take mine, but it's due before I got to my New Student Conference (next week), so I definitely had to do it A.S.A.P.! Little did I know that it was going to be the craziest test of my life, and it took two hours to study and take it! In the end, it was worth it because I got 30 out of 33 right - good enough to enter a Calc 1 course! But let's be real... today was not entirely focused on math, nor did I want it to be! After getting my test and some errands done, I headed over to Mariah and Kendall's graduation party! It was all the way in Pecan Grove, but it proved worth the drive because the crawfish were amazing (not to mention, the people there were too)! It was full of food, fun, friends, family... what more could you ask for?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment